Well our trip dates are Nov 2-8. Both kids have the flu (thank God for Tamiflu!) and I don't know if I'm even going to be able to re-open the shop. Boo's health is stable but he's requiring so much more care now that he's getting bigger. I do have help for 2 hours 3 afternoon's a week but Gracie is in several very challenging classes that take up that "extra" time I hoped to have. I suppose I'm just going to wait it out and see. Have a great week everyone!