Thursday, December 6, 2007

Reopening my Ebay listings too

After much deliberation, I have decided to begin listing on Ebay again in January 2008. The Etsy store will remain open for my custom work and some ready to ship items. My Ebay will be listing for ready to ship items for special needs such as weighted blankets and snap-crotch pants in children and youth sizes (maybe some Adult sizes too). I will be selling my Ebay items under the user ID kittypal10. Sometime during the spring I have plans to open a store on Ebay but not immediately. I am hoping this will allow more people to access the items I create and sell for their special loved ones. I am hoping to start a once monthly newsletter with information about my specials and other shop related topics. Keep an eye open for lots of new items on both places!

No comments: