Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm still here...

It's been so long since I've posted. I'm so sorry! I've gone back to work part-time and over the summer it ended up being more like full-time. I was also a "single parent" with both kids since my hubby got a temp job out of state. This summer was crazy and hectic but we got a lot accomplished. Now that school is back in session for the kids and I'm getting my class schedule settled I can begin focusing on my shops again. I've just started retailing Clean B detergents. I've tried a lot of different kinds of detergents, both "momma made" and store bought. There are a lot of nice ones but none met my needs until Clean B. This stuff is wonderful! It's what I now use for all my laundry. I've got ridiculously hard water so I use the "super b" version but I don't need fabric softeners, color safe bleach or other additives. On rare occasions I do add an oxygen booster but it's not a necessity. When I first saw it I thought it was a bit pricey but it costs me less to use this since I don't need all the other additives and such. I've been using it since March and have only used store bought products when my Clean B was on backorder. There are literally over 100 scents to pick from so I have to decide which ones to carry in my Hyena Cart shop. I love really clean scents and personally used "Country Clothesline" or "Laundromat". I like scents like "baby powder" for diapers, although my son is getting a bit old for that now I think. Our clothes come out clean and smell wonderful plus a bonus is that our house smell nice too when the laundry is going. :) I have sample size bags listed too for those who'd like to try this without a big commitment. Have a wonderful weekend!! Suzanne W. :D

No comments: