Monday, June 1, 2009

Patriotic Pocket Dipes

I've listed the first of several patriotic themed pocket diapers last night. It's an XL so it will fit from 30-45 pounds roughly. The Etsy Cloth Diaper Team theme this month is "patriotic" so we can cover US and Canada and any other country we want to represent. I've to 2 more cut out and waiting to be sewn hopefully today and tomorrow. I plan to make the others in preschool sizes though I may cut out a few mediums since they sell pretty well for me too. I can't wait to see all these little bums in red, white, & blue!
If you've purchased any of my dipes please feel free to send me a picture of your munchkin running around in it and I'll post them on this blog so everyone can see how cute your little one is in cloth!
Have a great week!

No comments: