Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's August already!

Boo is doing a bit better post surgery. He should get to start school on the 12th with everyone else. Gracie is also ready to get back to school though her nerves are getting to her. I personally can't wait for school to start so I can get a bit of sewing done.
I'm still hoping for a mid-August reopening. We have several post-op follow-up appointments to go to before I can make it "official" but it looks promising. :)
Due to the CPSIA legislation I will be doing a lot of reworking things in my shop. I'm still working on being able to make things for those 12 and under. I think I've got the rules figured out so I just need to figure out how to make them workable in my situation. I also know that I will be doing very few custom orders for now. They just take a lot of time I don't have right now. Like I said before though, if you need something PLEASE let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.
I am also going to start selling off my extra supplies-the colors of PUL I know I can't use at home. If you can use diaper making supplies then keep checking back once I get re-opened. They will be at my cost (or very close) plus shipping. I just want someone to be able to use them. Thanks for your patience & understanding everyone!

1 comment:

Celeste Jean said...

good luck with back to school!