Saturday, February 28, 2009

Custom Orders

I've decided that I don't post regularly enough so here's the plan. I'm going to set up posts for 1 or 2 times each week and I'll post pictures of things I've done during the week. Some times it will be a custom order other times just something I've decided to add to the shop. This will keep me busy (like I really need that ;D ) and everyone can see what's new in the shop.


This week I finished a custom order for 2 newborn and 6 large infant diapers. I'm not posting names for privacy sake (I'm big on HIPPA-even when it's not medically related).





I really like the way they came out and I hope the mamma who ordered them does too. She requested girl prints for the newest baby and boy for the the larges. I tried to get prints for the larges that are boy but still neutral enough for the girl later if needed. After all, one of the reasons we use cloth is to be able to diaper more than 1 child with them.

OK, now I've got to get the listing for the Etsy Cloth Diaper promo up so stay tuned for pics of that next....

No comments: